Monday, May 21, 2012

The story of abu Zaid alqurtubi SAVE MOTHER OF THE torment of "LA ILAHA ILAHA ILLALLAH" 70 thousand times
Abu Zaid said: I've heard a hadith which states that anyone who read the LA ILAHA ILLALLAH seventy thousand times the 70 000 ransom from the Fire, then I do it because of the promise of hope thanks to that, also I do for my family, have done so me too
Other charities to savings in the day. When we have to coincide at a youth overnight kasyaf an expert (the person who was given science from God can see the unseen) and even at times he explained him kasyaf about heaven and hell, and people recognize
excess
young man, despite his young age, even I also put a trusthim, then when we were invited by friends to eat and drink at his house and he is also with us in the invitation, she suddenly screamed with all his voice and he said: Yes Ammi's mother in the fires of hell, then she screamed again as strong as her voice, and when I saw the state of feeling in the heart arises, I will test the truth, then i say  read; la ilaha illallah as much as 70 000 times and no one who knew that I was reading it, except GOD, and I believe that the hadith right, and those who narrated it well, then I prayAllahumma INNA HADZHISSABLANA ALFA FIDA'A HADZIHIL MAR'ATI UMMI HADZASYSYAAB.Meaning: O Allah, this reading as a redeemer seventy thousand young women are mothersSo unfinished feeling in my heart, all of a sudden the young man said: O my mother Ammi had come out of the fire,I give thanks our Allah ....... So I really believe lailaha illallah exceptional sentence ....Perhaps this hadith and history make the guidelines for the island to carry out the remembrance fida'a JAVA, which is to read / post sentence reading LA ILAHA ILLALLAH of 70,000 times for the families of the deceased. And Allaah knows best. Only alone although there is a tradition that can reject the punishment of God ... except the people who read it with sincere due solely to Friends .. they thought could save his parents to call a priest to read a remembrance fida no one knows God accepts it or not .. all of it in because of sincere or not ? Is not it better to have a righteous child who reads and  pray both parents certainly if God would grant the pious sincerity of a child .. like the hadith the prophet;; if dead a charity no longer than ada31.son the pious father prayed for his motherInherited 
2.science useful for others occurred  doomsday3, alms jariah,, such as accounts for the construction of mosques, schools, hospitals .long buildings still stand as long as it is also merit ongoing
heave a heart careful if taking to crime, because it will continue to run in the gra

ve God torment until the Day of Resurrection ... so are good .. please choose .. may God open the doors of the guidance and our hearts to receive all the commands and prohibitions ... amen

No comments:

Post a Comment