Saturday, May 19, 2012

The story of a Christian bishop to convert to Islam because LA ILAHA ILLALLAH
 
Imam syaf'I Muhammad bin Idris said:"I have seen a Christian bishop Ka.bah tawaf, so I asked him: Did that cause you to leave your father and your father's religion? The answer I've got a better change. How did it happen? The answer: When I was in the middle of the ocean ship, the ship suddenly broke, and I can survive on the board, which brought waves flows here and there until dumped into an island, a lot of trees and delicious soft fruit sweeter than honey and more of soft butter and there is a river with fresh water, me say: Thank God for all  it, I can eat and drink until Allah brings spaciousness to me, and when the middle of the night, suddenly there was an animal above the water surface in a voice glorify clearly read: LA ILAHA ILLALLAHUL Ghaffar, Muhammad Rasoolullah ANNABIYIL Mukh TAR. And when the beast has risen to the ground, he suddenly headed cassowary, and the human face, and foot camel and fish, so I was very afraid of it so I immediately ran down and then he turned to me and say: Stop, if when you shall not perish, so I immediately stopped, and asked him: Is ? I said Christianity has left. Then immediately say: O woe are the losers, you quickly go back to the religion of Islam, because you now feel that genies area believers, and will not survive unless the people here I muslim.and  Q: How do I enter Islam? The answer: Reading ASYHADU AN LA ILAHA ILLALLAH, WA ANNA MUHAMMAD Prophet. So immediately I read, he asked me later, you will be staying here or going to the home of your family? I said I would come home. he said: Stay here until they reached the ship, so I stayed there, and the animals were returned to the sea, have vanished from my sight suddenly dating a ship full of passengers, when I give the signal by waving the hand, immediately the ship was coming to me and took me , when the ship I met with twelve Christian people, when I  on their story suddenly they all entered Islam.

No comments:

Post a Comment